Education is a journey
The Health Academy at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals is at the forefront of regional health care education delivery. We offer a broad compliment of education, training and development programmes which support the advancement of those working in or aspiring to work in a health care environment.
Learn about the latest news from The Health Academy.
Our multi-million pound simulation centre is a world-class learning facility that delivers award-winning multi-disciplinary training and education programmes.
We provide access to opportunities for learning and development for non–traditional learners by raising awareness of education and its benefits.
A selection of our many courses and programmes
- Advanced Gynae Laparoscopic Simulation Course
- Basics of Bronchoscopy
- Burns Study Day
- Labour Ward ATSM
- Basic Practical Skills - RCOG Franchised
- Vascular Study day
- Basic Surgical Skills – RCS Franchised course
- Laparoscopic Training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- ROBuST – RCOG Franchised
- Neuro-Imaging in Ophthalmology
Specialised surgical courses