We are excited to announce that the nominations for the inaugural Health Academy Education Awards are now open!
The awards are to recognise and celebrate our colleagues who have made an outstanding contribution to Lancashire Teaching Hospitals education and training over the last 12 months.
We want you to get in touch to let us know who you feel has made a difference to education.
Nominations from the 11 award categories are open to all colleagues, learners and trainees at LTHTR. For full details on the award categories, please click here.
Make sure to get your nominations in, entries close at midnight on Friday 3rd March 2023.
We are also delighted to announce that the awards ceremony for our finalists will take place at Ribby Hall on 30th June 2023. The ceremony will be accompanied with an evening of dinner, entertainment, and celebration, it is not to be missed – more details to follow!
What are the awards and how can I vote?
For a full breakdown of what each award entails and how to vote, please follow the links below.
- Outstanding Learning Environment (Closed nomination process)
- Most Inspirational Classroom-based Teacher
- Most Inspirational Practice-based Teacher
- Outstanding Contribution to Learning Journey
- Education Champion for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Staff Hero – Above and Beyond
- Innovation in Education
- Outstanding Contribution to Education at LTHTR (Clinical)
- Outstanding Contribution to Education at LTHTR (Non-Clinical)
- The Education Champion
- The Health Academy Excellence in Education Award (Our most coveted award. Chosen by a judging panel based on nominations across all categories)
- How many colleagues can I nominate?
There are no restrictions for how many colleagues you can nominate, so make sure to include everyone who you feel is deserving.
- Do I need to vote more than once?
The number of nominations a single person receives will not influence judging.
The panel is made up of an impartial team who will be looking at the quality of each nomination as opposed to the quantity, so there is no need to duplicate nominations.
- Where can I vote?
Nominations are online only. You can nominate by category, following our nomination links above.