Frequently asked questions
Health Academy 1
Health Academy 3
- You can access the libraries at Preston and Chorley 24/7 with your Trust ID.
- You can use our self-issuing machine to take books out at any time.
- If your Trust ID does not allow you to access the library your need to email email@example.com
Yes, QuadraMed is available on the library’s PCs. Only IT can provide you with your username and password. In order to contact IT phone 01772522185 (2185 from a Trust PC) and choose 1 when provided with a list of options. You will need your Trust ID or Trust ID badge. If you need training on QuadraMed then ring 01772522185 and choose option 2. If you are having technical difficulties with QuadraMed then contact IT.
- Both libraries have printing, photocopying and scanning facilities.
- Follow the guide, Adding a printer Windows 10, to attach a printer to your account.
- For work purposes your printing will be charged to your department. If you wish to print for personal reasons then you will need to email the document to the library helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org . We charge 10p per sheet for black and white or 50p per sheet for colour.
- Use your Trust ID to login to the printer/photocopier/scanner. The first time you use your card you will need to login first using your Trust username and password.
Yes. In order to access the WI-FI in the library connect to the Public WI-FI. You can login using your Facebook or Google account. Alternatively, you can have a text message sent to your device. The text message will then provide a code, which you can then use to login to the Public WI-FI.
Please use your username and password to log into the Trust e-learning. If you require your password to be reset, please contact the IT service desk on 0177252(2185). You will need your Trust ID. For any other queries please contact the Blended Learning Team via email: BlendedLearning@lthtr.nhs.uk
Go to the following intranet page, which provides information on how to access payslips:
If you are new to the Trust, please wait one week until after you have filled out your information and bank details on the Dataset Form. If you need to speak to the ESS team, call 01772520635 (use full number when phoning on a hospital phone.)