The Clinical Placement Support team comprises of Clinical Placement Facilitators and Placement Support Coordinators. As a team, we support students whilst on clinical placements. We are a highly skilled team, comprising of Nurses, Allied Health Professionals and Assistant Practitioners, with a wide variety of speciality experience. We ensure that all learners have the opportunity to succeed in high quality learning environments.
What we offer:
- We can assist, guide and signpost to clinical learning opportunities within the hospital
- We can provide practical assistance within the clinical environment
- We will listen to your feedback about your placement and will respond to any issues raised sensitively improving placement quality.
- We can support you with clinical skills, history taking and clinical examinations if required
- We work closely with Ward Managers, Practice Assessors, Practice Supervisors and all members of the MDT to ensure your learning needs are met
- We work closely with Learner Support to ensure you are provided with the support you need
- We provide one to one meetings to discuss progress and any concerns
- We liaise with and mediate with Practice Assessors for any student or placement concerns
You can find your Placement Welcome Booklets here.