Preparation for Nursing Programme (PNP) will be delivered in partnership with University of Bolton and compromises of a 10 week programme for health and social care students in year 2 of their course who wants to go onto nurse training.
The programme comprises of:-
- Interactive teaching sessions delivered in Chorley and Preston hospital’s education centre
- Ward visits to meet staff and patients
- Visit to Bolton University to look at the facilities for pre-reg nursing programmes
- Preparation for nursing interview session
- Human Patient Simulation session
30 Places up for grabs
Upon successful completion of the programme the students will be guaranteed an interview for pre-registration nurse training with Bolton University on the Preston/Chorley circuit. 30 places will be up for grabs to students applying from any of our local colleges.