- Course Date To be advised
- Course Venue Health Academy, Royal Preston Hospital, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 9HT
- Course Fee To be advised
Aimed at for Doctors, Medical Trainees, Bronchoscopy Nurses, Technicians and Physiotherapists and others involved in bronchoscopy.
A basic one day interactive bronchoscopy course designed to provide beginners with a firm grounding in essential principles involved in the practice of bronchoscopy, besides detailed instruction in the correct method of various sampling techniques to increase the diagnostic yield of bronchoscopy.
- History of Bronchoscopy
- Basics – Indications, Normal and Variant Anatomy
- Training to be a Bronchoscopist – A Systematic Approach
- Sterilising and Careful handling of Bronchoscopes
- Bronchoscopic sampling – Brush, BAL, Endobronchial and Transbronchial Biopsy
- Complications of Bronchoscopy – Prevention and Management
- Advanced Techniques – Current and Future
- Practical demonstrations, Hands-on Workshops, Simulation Lab
For further details, please contact:
Surgical Sim Team, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust