Extreme Reading Challenge
Where's the most unusual place you've read a book? Take a picture and share it with the Library team and you could be in with a chance to win their extreme reading challenge! To enter simply follow the steps below.
- Send the Library Services team photos of you reading in an exotic or exciting location.
- The best photo will win a prize!
- Include your name, department, where you took the photo and what book you were reading.
- You can submit your photo via social media @LancsHospLib or send them an e-mail to email@example.com
- Don't forget to include #extremereading
- Submissions close at midnight on 1st December 2018.
- By submitting the photo you agree to the Library Services team using them for promotional purposes.
- This competition is open to LTHTR staff and students only.
Pictured above is Assistant Clinical Librarian, Zareena Mulla in Morroco where she's reading 'The architect’s apprentice' by Elif Shafak.