- Cost £150
- Available Dates 17/02/2021; 14/05/2021; 09/06/2021
This one day practical trauma training course involves workshops and trauma scenarios within a high fidelity simulation centre. The course is appropriate for emergency department nurses, operating department practitioners, major trauma ward nurses, paramedics and foundation doctors.
Course Content Covers:
• Kinematics and mechanism of injury
• Human factors and non-technical skills
• Airway Management
• Chest injury recognition and assessment
• Circulatory assessment and shock
• Pelvic splints and use of tourniquets
• Head injury recognition and assessment
• Spinal injury management and awareness
£150 including lunch internal trust candidates are free.
To find out more about the course or for availability, please contact the Simulation Unit.
Call: 01772 524850